Welcome

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Morning Joy



Morning Joy … comes when I sit with my cup of tea and God’s Word.  All through the hot Arizona summer He has blessed me in the cool of the morning with a soft breeze in this quiet spot.  I hear the birds greeting the dawn of a new day and the soft cadence of water coursing through our garden fountain.  It’s a perfect setting for acknowledging the beginning of a new day.



This spot has been here for the last four years with the rose bush fully grown yet this is the first time I’ve discovered it as my own.  I wonder why it took me so long.  Are there other places of peace and joy that God has prepared for me but which I do not see?  Perhaps I should sharpen my senses and allow His Spirit to show me more of what He has available to make my journey more enjoyable.  




Do you have a special place of joy in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment