Welcome

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boxes, Boxes, & More Boxes

Oh my goodness!  I thought packing up was the hard part.  How to find a spot for everything in a new space is overwhelming.  Whose idea was this anyway?  Hmmmm ... guess I had a hand in it.  Must not have been thinking straight that day. 

The items you bring from your old home do not necessarily have a corresponding spot in the new place -- that would be too easy.  So I open a box, see what's inside, and just want to close it up again!  I've lived without it for the past six weeks while it was in a box ... can't I continue to live without it forever? 

I've cleared this bed off three times already today and it's loaded again ...


And this is just one section of kitchen counter -- they all look this way!


Well, my coffee break is over so back to the boxes.  Will get back to posting more regularly when I get a little more settled.  Wish me luck!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment