Welcome

Monday, February 28, 2011

We're Moving Forward

Finally, the selling bank has responded and has signed their papers so we can move forward with our lending bank toward closing.  As of now, it's still on for March 23rd and we are busily making plans and determining prices of supplies and tools.  Jeff, my son who will be doing the work, is more than ready to get going -- my husband and I are too.

Still in the unpacking mode here at home ... with my husband working full time (at home) and me running around like a wild woman with my son prepping for the new house stuff it's taking a lot longer to get settled than I had planned.  But you know ... the best laid plans of men ... hmmm don't always pan out. 

It's still pretty chilly and windy here in Havasu but everyone tells me that can change in the blink of an eye so I'm keeping my summer clothes close by.  From what I hear I'll be missing these chilly days in the not too distant future. 

More later ... as stuff happens.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment