Welcome

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yard Art

We were curious so we took a ride to Chloride -- an old mining town outside of the Kingman area.  It was a cold and windy day but we were told to go looking for their unique brand of yard art.  Ok, so this is different and I think anything goes!



What's left of an old wagon?


Pots and kettles ... 


An old stove and ?


An assortment of blue bottles ... 




Hmmm ... there's a gate so guess they're protecting their "stuff"


If you can't find your pot or skillet, look outside ... 


I'm not sure if all of this is planned chaos or just a place to put your extra stuff but it certainly is unique; and it was a fun day.

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Chloride. With a name like that, I think the yard art looks just perfect. Aren't some people fun (and yes, I do mean strange.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have seen this before, it really is quite different. Amazing how they have it all put together

    Thanks for the visit, yes I do believe in the power of prayer, and I am positive the Lord always hears all of yours also. We have been truly Blessed. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete