Welcome

Sunday, May 12, 2013

I am blessed ...

On this Mother's Day I look back to remember my own mother who has been gone for over 40 years now.  She left an indelible imprint on my life ... so many things I do automatically because Mama taught me to do so even after all these years.

Jump ahead 40 years and now my own sons tell me that many things they do in their lives are because that's how I taught them or how I always did things when they were growing up.  How blessed am I that I have two sons who are totally different in personality, likes and dislikes, wants and desires, yet both love me and enjoy spending time with me as I do with them.  We do not always see eye to eye and I have learned to respect their decisions and as mothers do, pray continually for their blessing.



This truly makes a "Happy Mother's Day" for me and I am hoping that your day is a blessed one as well.

Til next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment