Welcome

Friday, October 22, 2010

"Letters to God" ... the movie


“Letters to God” … the movie.  My son showed me this movie last night and I want to highly recommend it to all.  It is based on a true life story and tells of an eight-year-old boy who is in the midst of a battle with brain cancer.  

His “Letters to God” remind me of the journaling that is often suggested for Christians.  But his letters and his desire to see others come to know the God who loves and cares for him reaches more people than one could imagine.

It’s an uplifting and encouraging story – reminding me that no matter what our circumstances, we can and should be sharing the joy and peace that we have in our relationship with our Creator.

I have no idea how old the movie is but it is readily available and I hope you take a couple of hours to watch and enjoy this poignant gem.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment