Welcome

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yikes

I didn't get lost ... just overwhelmed.  Between arranging all the stuff I unpacked and realizing that we are downsizing in this house so some of my eye candy is going to have to sit in a box until or if we buy a place of our own -- remembering that tax day is soon coming upon us and where, or where, is all that info I put safely away somewhere -- and choosing floor tiles, carpet, paint colors, fans, faucets and doorknobs for the new house we're buying to flip  -- my brain is tired!  Oh, yes, I have a husband and two sons that vie for my attention as well and a loan officer at the bank who wants ALL our personal information in fine detail, a house inspection to wade through, and insurance agents to deal with -- and a book I read in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. 

And a blog ... hmmmm ... guess that's why you haven't heard from me in a bit.  I will be back ... just need to get a handle on everything here.

And I need to stop and smell the roses BUT the rabbits ate this one TWICE.  Now it's sitting on a high plant stand ... let's see if he can hop up there and chew it again.



And this spot looks rather inviting with an afternoon cup of coffee ...




Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment