Welcome

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Look what we found!

After a nice dinner out last evening my husband and I decided to check out the local park at sunset and look what we found --

Green Grass in Havasu!!!!  And real trees!



Too hot to enjoy it now but somewhere in my garage we have a croquet set and fall is coming with cooler weather, or so I hear, so that's something to look forward to.

And this is a view of the Lake from the park -- no pretty sunset last night -- but sometimes we have gorgeous ones.  Just a peaceful time ...



Today was a quiet, relaxing day ...



                              Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how we're attracted to green, living things in Arizona? When I went "home" to Idaho last time, I just kept thinking, "Look how green everything is." I read in the paper today that it's the beginning of "planting season" here in AZ. (Wicked laughing...) They just say that to get me to fail yet again. I keep thinking I really will get something to live. And then reality raises its ugly head and Death extinguishes all hope. ;o)

    ReplyDelete