Welcome

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Sad Oops

I just got a call from my real estate agent this morning that the wife of the couple that are buying our house is in the hospital with an aortic aneurysm so the house is back on the market.  I feel so sorry for this couple ... they were really excited about our little house and I'm sure they would have been happy there.

Storm clouds have arisen in their lives and for the moment their lives are on hold as they deal with this health issue.





My heart and prayers go out to them that all will turn out well and they can find peace and comfort to continue on their journey of life together.






In the meantime, our house is back on the market and we're expecting another happy buyer shortly.

Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Darn! I'm sorry for their family and for yours to lose the sale. Something else will come along. Still hot--go swimming.

    ReplyDelete